Nationwide Marketing Group’s 59th edition of PrimeTime takes place from August 13-16, and attendees will have the opportunity to adapt and evolve their businesses to succeed in today’s environment.
“It’s clear that we’re entering a new retail season,” says Nationwide President and Chief Member Advocate Tom Hickman. “Door swings are slowing. Big Box predatory pricing is resurfacing. But in those challenges, I see opportunity. Opportunity for our members to pivot, to adapt and to be early adopters of programs and behaviors that will determine how their futures unfold.”
In Orlando at the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center, Nationwide members will get a first-hand look at many of the programs and offerings that are designed to help them take advantage of those opportunities.
The stage for PrimeTime will be set on Sunday morning during an opening keynote that will feature Wells Fargo economist Charlie Dougherty.
After diving deep into the macroeconomic factors that are affecting independent retail and the durable goods industries, experts from Nationwide’s merchandising, marketing and digital teams will highlight the programs and tools members have at their disposal to help them win in this ultra-competitive environment.
PrimeTime in Orlando will also include one of the most robust Nationwide Learning Academy (NLA) schedules members have ever had access to.
With more than 60 sessions available only at PrimeTime, attendees will come to learn why NLAs regularly average more than 5,000 session attendees at each show.
Members will be able to explore topics across 14 different tracks, including the in-store experience, website management, data and analytics, leadership, human resources, product training, business and financial services, digital marketing, social media and more.
And, as product availability and supply chain constraints begin to ease, PrimeTime attendees will see CashBack and Show Special offers that resemble those not seen since before the pandemic.
In particular, PrimeTime Palooza — the 90-minute buying frenzy — will feature some of the strongest limited-time, limited-quantity deals in years.
This show represents a massive opportunity for independent retailers to secure major savings while stocking up their warehouses for the critical back half of the year, according to Nationwide.
Members will also have plenty of opportunities at this show to network with the Nationwide family, including a stop at one of the local theme parks.
The group has reserved a portion of Universal’s CityWalk, where PrimeTime attendees will be treated to a block-party-style evening of food and fun. They’ll also have access to either the Island of Adventure or Universal Studios theme parks while there.
“Orlando is shaping up to be one of our most engaging and exciting shows to date,” says Melissa Stenson, Nationwide’s vice president of member experience. “Beyond the enticing deals our vendor partners are bringing to the table, PrimeTime is going to provide many meaningful ways for dealers to connect, learn and experience what makes this show a can’t-miss opportunity.”
Other highlights from PrimeTime in Orlando include:
- The PrimeTime Backyard showcase, featuring food, beverages, education and exhibiting vendor partners in the outdoor, consumer electronics and furniture categories.
- The first-ever PrimeTime CashBack offer from Samsung.
- The independent retail channel’s largest single showcase of luxury appliance brands, including our newest luxury appliance vendor partner, Signature Kitchen Suite.
- The first look at national launches and exclusive products from Ashley Furniture, Serta Simmons Bedding and Tempur-Sealy.
- Sound United’s return to PrimeTime, which includes their FULL complement of audio brands.
- Attendee-only savings on Nationwide digital solutions from Retailer Web Services.
- Volume rebate offers from Progressive Leasing and Montage, available only to PrimeTime attendees.
- A discussion on allies vs. mentors during the WIN: Women in Nationwide networking luncheon.
- Over $100,000 in prizes and giveaways throughout the two-day expo.
As always, PrimeTime attendance is free for Nationwide members and guests. Although pre-registration is strongly encouraged, independent retailers can still register to attend PrimeTime on-site during the show. To learn more, visit www.nationwideprimetime.com.