Carpenter is the latest Platinum Sponsor for the 14th Annual Ante4autism—donating $5,000.
Additionally, Pete & Jenny Primeau have signed on as $2,500 Gold level sponsors, Coconis Furniture & Mattress 1st, Bear’s Furniture & Mattress, Joesph Rosenberg and Roger Magowitz have all committed to the $1,000 Silver Sponsor level, and customatic Technologies has signed up as a $500 Bronze sponsor.
“We would like to thank all 7 sponsors for helping raise money and awareness of the Autism cause,” says Co-Host Mike McQuiston.
Ante4autism sponsors include:
- $25,000 Presenting Sponsor: Leggett & Platt Inc.
- $10,000 Double Platinum Sponsors: Bedding Industries of America, Brooklyn Bedding, Furniture 1st
- $5,000 Platinum Sponsor: Carpenter, Planned Furniture Promotions, Inc.
- $2,500 Gold Sponsors: Pete & Jenny Primeau, Big Sandy Superstore, Tietex
- $1,000 Silver Sponsors: Joseph Rosenberg, Bear’s Furniture & Mattress, Coconis Furniture & Mattress 1st, Roger Magowitz, Crane’s Mattress, Joystice of the Peace
- $500 Bronze Sponsors: Customatic Technologies, Gary T. Fazio, Colonial, LLC
Sponsorships are still available at all levels except Presenting Sponsor, please contact Doug Krinsky, 614-554-0802, Ante4autism@aol.com or visit the web site at Ante4autism.com. The cut off for sponsorships on the table felts and banners at the event is July1st!
The event takes place Saturday, July 23 at 6:30 pm. Registration is now open online at Ante4autism.com and will open at 5:30 pm that day. The South Point Hotel and Casino has given us a special rate for the weekend of the event: ANTE422 is the code. $109 plus tax and a $14 resort fee per day. The link is: HTTPS://BE.SYNXIS.COM/?HOTEL=11548&ARRIVE=2022-07-22&GROUP=ANTE422