The City of Hope and 30th Annual West Coast Golf & Tennis Tournament announce that sponsorship and support are growing for one of the industry’s largest fundraising events.
One of two flagship events hosted by the International Home Furnishings Industry Group, the event supports City of Hope’s fight against cancer, diabetes and other life-threatening diseases.
This West Coast Golf & Tennis Tournament set for June 13 in Coto de Caza, Calif., faces a shorter than usual fundraising window because the 2021 event was postponed to December 2021. But the event committee said it is up to the challenge with the enthusiastic support of this year’s honoree Roy Hester.
“We’re pleased and grateful for the support we’ve received so far, and the momentum is building as our sponsors and longtime supporters help spread the word. Our industry will always show up big for City of Hope,” says Hester, senior vice president and managing director of Planned Furniture Promotions.
With many sponsorship opportunities still available, the current sponsors include:
- Champion Sponsor – Planned Furniture Promotions
- Platinum Sponsors – Ashjer LLC, Living Spaces
- Gold Sponsors – Bob’s Discount Furniture, International Market Centers, Sit ‘n Sleep
- Silver Sponsor – Dave Thompson Family
- Copper Sponsor – CIT, Leather Italia, Martin Furniture
- Lunch sponsors – AICO, Ergomotion
- Golf Cart sponsor – Irene Crowell
- Beverage Cart sponsors – Martin Ploy, Southerland Sleep
- Tee/Green sponsors – Kaufman Advertising, Noel & Toni Reid, The Esses Law Group, The Monday Company
To learn more about the West Coast Golf & Tennis Tournament and to register online, click here. For more information, contact Loren Boyko at 626-222-9764 or send an email to email@example.com.